Digital Marketing Tools: The Ultimate Five to Use in 2022
A digital marketer needs a variety of marketing tools in order to increase traffic and convert prospective leads into paying consumers online. But, that’s obvious. What is not so obvious is how to choose the most appropriate tools.
With so many options available, choosing the correct tools may be a difficult task. Even keeping up with all the new tools, trends, tips, and techniques that surface on a daily basis is difficult and overwhelming.
That is why we put together a short but useful list of the four tools you need to use if you are in digital marketing. These tools will make your work much easier and will give you a great starting point in discovering the right tools for you and your business.
1. Canva Pro - Always on top of every digital marketing tools list
We are starting with the most known tool among digital marketing tools – Canva!
Now, we know our first choice is a bit underwhelming, but let’s be real, Canva is really a useful tool. Having a high-quality design tool that can assist you in creating visually appealing posts and other materials is an absolute must. Be it creating visuals for ads, seasonal messages, story posts, or banners for E-Mail marketing campaigns, Canva can do it all!
Canva is a digital tool that has a lot of helpful features
- It allows you to alter posts and make graphs of any sort and form.
- This tool has a lot of different templates and a huge library of stock images and photos. You can use them to make any kind of visual content for your business.
- You can choose a design for everything from postcards to brochures, CD covers, wallpapers, book covers, blog banners, and much more. Whatever you need, Canva can probably deliver!
- It is simple to use and probably the easiest to use among all digital marketing tools! This is probably the strongest selling point of Canva. You don’t need to hire a professional designer to make images for your campaigns or social media posts. You can simply do it yourself!
2. Hootsuite - Among the leading marketing tools
Hootsuite is a social media management solution that provides its users with a unified interface via which they can manage their social media activities. Meaning, that it makes it easier for you to keep up with all that is happening on your social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and so on. This also makes it a must-have among digital marketing tools.
But, besides that, another great feature that Hootsuite has is that it allows marketers like yourself to plan social media postings in advance. Obviously, this saves a lot of time!
Easy access to analytics
Next, we have the unique analytics function in Hootsuite which provides you with a detailed look into how well your social media is doing. The program monitors activities across all of your social media accounts and presents them in an easy-to-understand chart format. Hootsuite also allows you to build professional-looking, reports on your company’s social media activity, which will impress even the most demanding CEO.
Another fantastic feature of Hootsuite is the ability to monitor keywords and terms throughout other users’ postings to see when your insight could be relevant. This might be a great approach to attracting new customers just by being attentive to their requirements!
Obviously, Hootsuite has many other great tools for digital marketing, but these are our favorites!
3. Grammarly - Among the simplest digital marketing tools
Every copywriter understands the value of error-free blog posts, landing pages, and other written material.
And that’s where Grammarly comes in handy and what makes it one of the most powerful digital marketing tools! It is a pretty simple, but powerful tool to use. All you need to do is to copy and paste your content into the software, then wait for Grammarly to correct any spelling or grammatical errors. And voilà, your error-free text is done!
In addition to that, Grammarly also makes recommendations on how to properly communicate and deliver your thoughts and gives you suggestions and advice on writing.
You have the choice between the Free version or Premium
You can choose between the free and paid version, which will allow you in-depth text analysis. According to Grammarly the difference between the free and paid versions is significant.
Grammarly Premium offers over 400 types of checks and features, checks for grammatical errors provide vocabulary enhancement suggestions, detect plagiarism, and provide citation suggestions.
On the other hand, the free version of Grammarly allows you to access only some of the features, like checking for grammatical errors.
4. Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Planner is another powerful digital marketing tool. It is a keyword research tool that can help your website get more visitors over time.
There are two methods to utilize this free marketing research tool.
You begin by entering a keyword and receiving keyword ideas and recommendations. Then, you Y input a list of terms and obtain stats, including search volume ranges, in the second one.
Both your landing pages and blog content will benefit from using Google Keyword Planner. It not only gives you keyword recommendations and ideas, but it also tells you the specific search volumes and competition.
Benefits of using Google Keyword Planner
- It is free. While this tool won’t give you as detailed results as tools like SEMrush, it is a great option if you are new to digital marketing and SEO.
- Discover new keywords. Get keyword recommendations for your goods, services, and website.
- See monthly searches. Estimates of the number of monthly searches for a specific keyword are available.
- Save money. Calculate the cost of having your ad appear in searches for a certain keyword.
- Organize keywords. Examine how exactly your keywords fall into various brand-related categories.
- Generate new campaigns the smart way. Use your keyword strategy to create new campaigns based on keyword research.
Thanks to this useful tool, you’ll always be able to use the greatest keywords in your web content, and your conversion rate will go up!
5. Sendinblue - All-in-one digital marketing platform
Sendinblue is the only all-in-one digital marketing platform that enables B2B and B2C enterprises, ecommerce sellers, and agencies to establish customer connections by using end-to-end digital marketing campaigns, transactional messaging, and marketing automation.
This versatile tool tailors its all-in-one suite to the marketing demands of growing small and medium businesses in competitive marketplaces, unlike other marketing solutions designed for enterprise-level resources and experience.
In a nutshell, Sendinblue is an all-in-one email marketing solution that can handle all of your digital and e-mail marketing demands.
Sendinblue’s major modules are:
- email marketing campaigns and broadcasts
- email marketing automation
- transactional email and SMS
- social media marketing
What’s fantastic about this tool is that the user interface at Sendinblue is simple to understand and allows you to immediately identify all of the program’s major features.
Conclusion - Digital Marketing Tools
Everything in our contemporary, technologically advanced environment is changing all the time. Using cutting-edge and useful digital marketing tools is thus critical if you are serious about growing your company and converting prospective leads into paying consumers.
But, we need to stress something, keep in mind that not all of these digital marketing tools may be suitable for your company and business since every establishment and its needs are unique.
The truth is, that your firm might require more sophisticated and pricey equipment. In that case, collaborating with a digital marketing firm like Markable could be a smart choice. As a result, you won’t have to think about whether you require Grammarly, Canva, or any other digital marketing tool; we’ll handle it all for you.